Backend API Developer
Experience – 3+year 18-30 LPA
Location – Remote ( India based)
What do I need to excel in this role?
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Strong experience in platform/server-side development with Go or any other language and commonly used libraries. **Real world Go experience is preferred**.
- Ability to design, build, maintain, and document RESTful APIs and services.
- Experience with designing and building microservices.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Experience with Cloud IaaS (primarily AWS)
- Understanding of the best development practices.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
What does my day-to-day look like?
Strategizing and executing on a roadmap that positions Wise as a leading B2B2B financial services company. You’ll either be focused on efforts related to building the best business banking product or efforts related to positioning Wise as the best embedded-banking vendor to platforms and marketplaces. On any given day, you could be architecting and designing engineering projects and communicating with our other engineering teams.
About startup product
We embeds its business banking and payments product in a partner’s app. The current focus is the US SMB ecosystem, and the plan is to go global. We’re building for the future.
Just help us out with your intro here via this link https://forms.gle/1gdVudxTykQ7bdUq9