Location – Bangalore ( at office but remote flexible)
Pay-scale – 6-12 LPA
Skill – Selenium or any similar tool.
Primary – Automation
K12 education startup is looking for a meticulous SDET to contribute to and review the creation of designs for
production software. The SDET’s responsibilities include both software development and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
with 2-3 years of work experience.
● Excellent designing and programming skills.
● Experience in OOP and performance testing.
● Expert level Java / Python skills
● Should have knowledge of Selenium or any similar tool.
● The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● A passion for testing, development, and design.
● Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
● Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to
create and execute test cases.
● Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
● Investigating customer problems referred to you by the support team, testing bugs,
and creating and managing bug reports.
● Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on
product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and
● Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
● Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices
● Managing the final quality on production release.
Just help us out with your intro here via this link https://forms.gle/1gdVudxTykQ7bdUq9